Against The Wind ~ 01-12-2022




 

Against the Wind

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vRsEC65NTA

 

… The years rolled slowly past
And I found myself alone
Surrounded by strangers I thought were my friends
I found myself further and further from my home, and I
Guess I lost my way …
… There were oh-so-many roads

I was living to run and running to live
Never worried about paying or even how much I owed
Moving eight miles a minute for months at a time
Breaking all of the rules that would bend
I began to find myself searching
Searching for shelter again and again …

 

… Against the wind
A little something against the wind
I found myself seeking shelter against the wind …

 

… Well those drifter's days are past me now
I've got so much more to think about
Deadlines and commitments
What to leave in, what to leave out …

 

… Against the wind
I'm still runnin' against the wind
I'm older now but still runnin' against the wind …

… Well I'm older now and still runnin' …
… Against the wind …

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Bob Seger

Against The Wind lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc

Comments

Popular Posts